Here at BTBT HQ we’ve been busy beavering away creating a brand spanking new website so you can shop with complete ease and peace of mind.
It’s been a busy few months since the end of the expedition season. That’s not just because, like you, we’ve been focused on the gluttonous Christmas festivities but also because we’ve been sampling new menus and developing a new product range! 2013 is going to be an exciting year for all of us with new outdoor adventures and challenges to embrace.
To welcome 2013 with open arms and to celebrate the launch of the new website we’ve been able to get our hands on 2 tickets to the Outdoors Show, Excel Centre, London www.theoutdoorsshow.co.uk this weekend! ONE lucky winner plus a friend or loved one can attend on either Saturday 19th or Sunday 20th January. You will also gain access into the London Boat, London Bike and Active Travel shows. It really is a great prize.
It’s short notice so you have to act quickly…just follow the instructions below:
All you have to do is email us at email@example.com along with your full name, date of birth, address, contact telephone number and the email address that you would like us to use to contact you if you are selected. Please ensure that you entitle the email Outdoor Show Competition. Please be aware that by sending the email to enter the competition means that you accept our terms and conditions outlined below.
The closing date for entry is midday on Friday 18th January 2013.
We will contact you by phone and email within the hour after the draw has been made. The tickets will be available for collection from one of the BTBT team members at the show.
The BTBT Team
1) This competition is open to residents of the UK, 18 years or over, except employees of Vestey Foods Groups, affiliated or subsidiary companies, and their families, agent or anyone else professionally associated with the competition.
2) It is a condition of entry that all rules are accepted as final and that the competitor agrees to abide by these rules. The decision of the judges is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
3) Multiple entries allowed. Late, illegible, incomplete, defaced or corrupt entries will not be accepted. No responsibility can be accepted for lost entries and proof of transmission will not be accepted as proof of receipt. The winner will be drawn at random from all entries received by the closing date.
4) All entries must be received by the publishing closing date.
5) The winner will be notified by telephone or email and their name and the name of the county where they live may be published. The winner will be notified within one hour of the published closing date of the competition. The name and county of the winners may be disclosed to anyone who writes within one month after the published closing date, enclosing a stamped addressed envelope, to Beyond The Beaten Track, 29 Ullswater Crescent, Coulsdon, Surrey, CR5 2HR. The 2 tickets will be available to collect from a BTBT representative at the Outdoor Show. The prize is subject to availability and to any published restrictions. The prize will not be awarded as a result of improper actions by or on behalf of contestants, illegal or otherwise.
6) The prize as published is available on the date of publication. The prize is subject to availability and to any published restrictions. All prizes are non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives.
7) The winner may be required to participate in publicity. Note that by entering into this competition you agree to have your name released as the winner, should you be drawn as the winner of the prize.
8) Events may occur that render the prize draw itself or the awarding of the prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter and accordingly the Promoter may at its absolute discretion vary or amend the promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to the Promoter as a result thereof.
9) The prize draw will take place within 1 hour of the closing date and will be overseen by an independent person. One winner will be drawn at random and will be contacted within an hour from the entry deadline. All reasonable attempts will be made to contact the winner but in the event that they cannot be contacted within 2 hours a replacement winner will be drawn.
10) English law applies and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts shall prevail. The promoter is Beyond The Beaten Track as a part of Vestey Foods UK Ltd Specialist Contracts Division, 29 Ullswater Crescent, Coulsdon, Surrey, CR5 2 HR.